Manager Training for Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace – January 26
Individual Price $250 per person NOW VIRTUALLY on January 26, 2021
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
If you have a team of managers we offer a group rate and customized programming for $1500 for a team of up to 25 managers.
This is a half day VIRTUAL workshop.
- Are you a manager trying to build your skills in supporting employees that are struggling in the workplace with mental distress?
- Do you want to have the skills and knowledge to provide workplace adjustments to assist employees with mental health conditions to stay at work or return to work ?
- Do you need tools to support employees through this pandemic crisis or in return to the workplace post COVID-19?
The participants will understand:
- What are mental health conditions
- Understanding the mental health continuum
- How to identify the signs that an employee is struggling
- How to have a confidential conversation
- What to ask and not ask
- What work adjustments can be offered to support stay at work
- How to communicate with the team members
- How to deal with the difficult struggles
- Tools and resources to offer