Cognitive Demands Analysis Certificate Program
Early bird pricing: 15% off!
February, 2020 (Exact date TBD) – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM both days
Location: Vancouver, BC (TBD)
CERTIFICATE Requires completion of both days. Spaces for one day attendance are unavailable.
- Early Bird Pricing to two months prior to the workshop
This is a two day workshop.
- The full program is advanced training for those that perform CDA’s to develop the skills to perform the CDA.
- Attending both days allows the attendee to consult the instructor for a six month period for further advice on specific CDAs.
- The full certificate will be completed when the attendee submits a completed CDA following the workshop for evaluation.
During the First Day the participants will understand:
- What is a Cognitive Demands Analysis (CDA)
- Components of a Cognitive Demands Analysis (CDA)
- Invisible Disabilities
- How a Cognitive Demands Analysis (CDA) is prepared
- How to use a Cognitive Demands Analysis (CDA) for Invisible Disabilities in RTW
- Resources and next steps
- Develop hands on practice and skills to perform a detailed cognitive demands analysis
- Understand cognitive skills, resources and behavioural components of a job
- Learn the techniques to assess cognitive and behavioural demands
- Complete a cognitive demands analysis