Making Working Remotely Feel Normal
Organizations who thought remote work was temporary may need to make long-term changes to their workplace culture and provide additional support for employees working from home. Of the five million employees who started working remotely during the first lockdown, over 2.4 million Canadians who normally do not work from home were still doing it in October (RBC, 2020). RBC economists report that not only do most Canadians want to work at home at least some of the time, but also that this culture shift is coming whether employers want it or not (Better Dwelling, 2020).
Get the Tools to Work from Home
With the ongoing lockdown and unpredictability of 2021, this is a great time to offer your employees additional support to stay well while working from home. Give your team a fresh start with our new Working from Home Series!
On February 10, 2021 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm EST, join the first virtual live session: Making Working Remotely Feel Normal. You will learn more about setting routines, caring for your mental and physical health, and reducing isolation. The one-hour session will be presented by Nicolette Gowan, Occupational Therapist, and includes a live Q&A.
The best part? You can join our live session for only $49.95! As an extra bonus, you will automatically receive a $20.00 off coupon to use towards your next Working from Home live session OR webinar bundle.
More from Our Working from Home Series
- Join our other live sessions, Setting Up Your Home Office with Ergonomics and Mental Health, Resiliency, and Stress Management.
- Get a Working from Home series webinar bundle for individual use or for your whole organization to use on your own learning platform. Discounted rates apply.
- Purchase any individual webinar in our Working from Home series for 50% off with the coupon code FRESHSTART50! This discount is available for a limited time – get this deal before it ends on March 1, 2021!
- Do you have multiple employees who would benefit from our live training? Work with our team to develop a training session to meet the individual needs of your organization. A one-hour live training session for up to 25 employees is $500.00. To arrange for your customized training, contact us at email@example.com.
More Tools for Employers
- Manager Mental Health Training is now running all year long! The next session takes place on February 23, 2021 from 9:00am to 1:00pm EST. Registrations are now open! To get a full list of dates or to get more information on our sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIPS for Return to the Workplace Program – Consider enrolling in our new 4-session work-focused CBT program to assist you or your employees in having the strategies to successfully return to or stay at work.
- Virtual Ergonomic Assessments – Gowan Consulting provides virtual assessment and intervention services using secure platforms.When virtual service is not appropriate, our Occupational Therapists will provide in-person services following government, public health, and regulatory body guidelines. Make a referral here.
Navigating 2021: 21 Charts for the Year Ahead, RBC Economics, December 8, 2020, https://thoughtleadership.rbc.com/navigating-2021-21-charts-for-the-year-ahead/
RBC: Majority Of Canadians Want To Work-From-Home, And It Will Change Cities, January 12, 2021, Better Dwelling, https://betterdwelling.com/rbc-majority-of-canadians-want-to-work-from-home-and-it-will-change-cities/