What you offer us
- You enjoy working with employers to facilitate sustainable stay at work and return to work solutions.
- You are registered in good standing with your college of occupational therapy.
- You understand the importance of work and productivity to individual health and business success.
- You love the challenge of bringing on new customers and keeping existing customers happy.
- You are flexible and motivated and have great time management skills.
- You think critically and have well developed problem-solving skills.
- You are great with people and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You are also
- A professional with expertise/interest in ergonomics, workplace accommodation, Return to Work, Mental Health, CBT, Exposure Therapy.
- Preference will be given to those with additional professional designations such as PGAP, BrainFX Certification.
- Trained in employee reactivation and psychosocial return to work support.
- Able to and willing to travel as required – Travel throughout the area – require a license and vehicle.
What we offer you
We work with Canada’s top national and local employers. You will work in an environment where employers understand and support the work you do.
- Variety – Challenging employee and employer work situations where you can be instrumental in developing ergonomic solutions, planning and implementing mental health reactivation programming, completing cognitive assessments, return to work planning and developing work accommodation solutions.
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional and peer support– Join our team of Occupational Therapists, newsletters, webinars, report templates, practice guidelines, clinical support and mentoring.
- Work from home office – visit workplaces to assess individuals, use virtual technology and travel to new and different workplaces – set your office schedule for paperwork.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Subcontractor
*Note that many of our opportunities are on a subcontracting basis.